Ok, I did this for Facebook, but I ended up digging it quite a bit, so I'm duplicating the post here. I'm also doing this in response to a tag I got from a fellow EntreCarder... Pinklady.Â Thanks for those that tagged me on this!Â It was hella fun.
1. I have very little sympathy for humans, but can cry over road kill. Animals are at our mercy people.
2. I have written 4 paragraphs of a vampire-type book I want to write. But that was over a year ago. I feel like me and creativity no longer know each other.
3. I eat meat, but I CANNOT deal with raw meat. It's gross. The vegetarian husband cooks all my meat for me :D
4. My house burning down was one of the best things to happen to me. Except I lost all of my yearbooks.
5. I still feel like I'm a kid. I seriously don't want to grow up. (Mom, I'll never dress like an adult. It's just not in me.)
6. I have a screw in my left fifth metatarsal. I broke said bone while walking on a flat surface, wearing flat (but 2 inch soles) shoes. According to my husband, I went to the "Aggie School of Walking". I will never hear the end of this. Also, if I sit cross-legged with my left foot on the floor, I can feel the head of the screw.
7. I cannot seem to grasp the importance of taking care of myself. The basics are painful to me. Eating, sleeping, drinking water, facial regimens, makeup... These things take way more work than they should. My husband has to constantly remind me to eat.
8. I desperately want a female BFF. Someone I can call and just chitchat with if I wanted to. Or even better... show up at her house and just hang. What a friggin' concept.
9. Not only do I absolutely adore Justin Timberlake, but I have a really unexplainable love of all things catchy and poppy.
10. I really love listening to Rap/Hip-Hop at insanely high volumes.
11. I know a lot of ladies think they are gross, but I only use OB tampons.
12. I wouldn't be brokenhearted if I never have a kid. I'm just too spoiled and selfish.
13. I cannot be the person who breaks a spine on a book. I read a book just opened enough to see the words.
14. I will never not dye my hair anything but red. It's an obsession... or a mistake by nature. I should have just been born that way.
15. I'm seriously contemplating getting gastric bypass/lap-band.
16. I have a word doc for every television show I've ever watched. I keep track of what episodes I have & have not seen. Don't judge.
17. I scan in every single receipt that my husband and I get. Granted, it does help with taxes, but still. It's kinda weird, I know.
18. I've been rejected by SXSW twice for the same short film that I wrote/produced/edited, but I'm still giddy that I even have something to submit to a film festival. Hollah!
19. I feel like I talk too much, and am far too open with what I talk about, so that makes people not like me. (Perhaps reason for lack of #8). You'd think this would shut me up, but I think it just proves that nothing can shut me up.
20. I feel like I'm maybe two bad incidents from being an agoraphobe.
21. I'm damn proud of my 2 years in individual therapy and the 3 years in group therapy, and have never been afraid to tell anyone. I'd highly recommend group therapy for pretty much anyone. I think we as people really have no clue how to communicate with others with any degree of decent depth.
22. I really dislike it when someone touches my fortune cookie before I do (excluding the server, of course). Most of my friends/family know this and are very good about it. Thanks buddies!
23. I adore monotonous, tedious, even repetitive tasks. I'm about to take up knitting. It'll be a BLAST!
24. If I ever get a tattoo, it'll be on the top of my foot. Possibly a Shakespeare quote. However, I can't quite get to that level of commitment.
25. I miss my eyebrow piercing.